NIKRAD Digital Cinema Server NCSE-800+
The NIKRAD NCSE-800+ Digital Cinema Server is aimed at the non-DCI E-Cinema and Pre-show markets.
The NCSE-800+ cinema server provides superior reliability, image quality and unmatched feature set and reflects NIKRAD’s 10 years of digital cinema server design and manufacturing experience. The NCSE-800+ supports MPEG-2 files. It offers the highest level of security possible in an E-Cinema server with HDCP link encryption, trusted device list for display devices, 128-bit AES encryption for content and 2048-bit RSA encryption for keys.
Lightning Fast Startup
NCSE-800+ is much faster than its competitors. You can play the movie 25 seconds after the server is turned on.
Get the latest features and security patches for your server and stay up to date.
Controlling everything in NCSE-800+ is parallel. Download, ingest, manage and play the movies at the same time.
- The fourth generation of NIKRAD Digital Cinema Servers.
- Windows application UI which allows Playback Control, Shows Builder, DCPs and KDMs Management, Ingest Status, System Setup Maintenance and Log Viewer.
- Projectionist can request projector identification via Email, Phone, SMS, WhatsApp, Telegram and etc and setup new projectors in under a minute.
- Ingest unlimited DCPs and KDMs and Build shows while playing the movie on screen. This is a one click automatic and hassle-free procedure.
- All server features available and working while playing movies.
- The projectionist will be notified about expiration date of KDMs (five days in advance, on server startup).
- Play the movie within 25 seconds after the server is turned on.
- DVI-D/HDMI outputs with HDCP link encryption and VGA output for UI monitor.
- 8 channels analog audio output and S/PDIF optical digital output.
- Automation support through Serial, IP and optional GPIO (optional).
- Conforms to the MXF Interop Specification.
- Utilizes E-Cinema specified MXF containers with 128-bit AES encryption for media.
- 2048-bit RSA encryption for keys.
- 4 TB hard disk for media storage and 120 GB SSD for operating system.
- Multi language support.
- And many other features. Contact us for more information!
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10|
|Digital Image Output||DVI & HDMI with HDCP Encryption and trusted device list|
|Control Panel||Monitor via VGA with Keyboard and Mouse|
|Analog Audio Output||25-pin D-sub Connector for 8-channel Analog Audio Output|
|Digital Audio Output||S/PDIF optical digital output|
|Image Compression||MPEG-2 4:2:2 & 4:2:0 up to 80 Mbps|
|Image Resolution||Variable from SD PAL/NTSC to HD 1080i and 1080P|
|Frame Rates||23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 & 60 fps|
|Audio Compression||Linear PCM Audio|
|Audio Sampling||48 KHz and 96 KHz, 16 and 24-bit|
|File Formats||MXF packaging for media files and xml packaging for compositions|
|Storage||4 TB for media storage and 120 GB SSD for operating system*|
|Security||128-bit AES Encrypted Content|
Start/End Date control by 2048-bit RSA Encrypted Keys
|Projectionist Interface||LCD monitor with keyboard and mouse|
|Management Interface||Multi-function Windows-based Interface with Playback Control, Shows Builder, DCPs and KDMs Management, Ingest Status, System Setup-Maintenance and Log Viewer|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC 50/60Hz, 430W power supply|
|Operating Temperature||5 to 50 degrees C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Size||43 cm (W) x 88 cm (H) x 535 cm (D)|
2U Rack Mountable Unit
* Storage size can be increased based on customer preference.
** Technical specifications mentioned here are subject to change without prior notice due to continuous product development.
NCSE-800+ Press (July 2019) – Download