NIKRAD Digital Cinema Server NCSE-520
The NIKRAD NCSE-520 Digital Cinema Server is aimed at the non-DCI E-Cinema and Pre-show markets.
The NCSE-520 cinema server provides superior reliability, image quality and unmatched feature set and reflects NIKRAD’s 5 years of digital cinema server design and manufacturing experience. The NCSE-520 support MPEG-2 files. It offers the highest level of security possible in an E-Cinema server with HDCP link encryption, trusted device list for display devices, 128-bit AES encryption for content and 2048-bit RSA encryption for keys.
- The second generation of NIKRAD Digital Cinema Servers
- Windows application UI which allows Playback Control, Shows Builder, DCPs and KDMs Management, Ingest Condition, System Setup Maintenance and Log Viewer
- Ability to set the projector to the server by the projectionist via Email, Phone, SMS, WhatsApp, Telegram and etc in just a minute
- Ingest unlimited DCPs and KDMs and Build shows while playing the movie on screen, all is automatically, just with one click without any problem.
- Possibility to work with all the features of the server while playing movie.
- The Expiration of KDMs date will be informed to the projectionist, five days in advance, when the server is turned on
- Play the movie, 25 seconds after the server is turned on
- DVI-D/HDMI outputs with HDCP link encryption and VGA output for UI monitor
- 8 channels of analog audio output and S/PDIF optical digital output
- Automation support through Serial, IP and optional GPIO (optional)
- Conforms to the MXF Interop Specification
- Utilizes E-Cinema specified MXF containers with 128-bit AES encryption for media
- 2048-bit RSA encryption is utilized for keys
- 2 TB hard disk for media storage and 60 GB SSD for operating system
- Multi language support
- And so many other features
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 8.1|
|Digital Image Output||DVI & HDMI with HDCP Encryption and trusted device list|
|Control Panel||Monitor via VGA with Keyboard and Mouse|
|Analog Audio Output||25-pin D-sub Connector for 8-channel Analog Audio Output|
|Digital Audio Output||S/PDIF optical digital output|
|Image Compression||MPEG-2 4:2:2 & 4:2:0 up to 80 Mbps|
|Image Resolution||Variable from SD PAL/NTSC to HD 1080i and 1080P|
|Frame Rates||23.97, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 & 60 fps|
|Audio Compression||Linear PCM Audio|
|Audio Sampling||48 KHz and 96 KHz, 16 and 24-bit|
|File Formats||MXF packaging for media files and xml packaging for compositions|
|Storage||2 TB for media storage and 60 GB SSD for operating system|
|Security||128-bit AES Encrypted Content|
Start/End Date control by 2048-bit RSA Encrypted Keys
|Projectionist Interface||LCD monitor with keyboard and mouse|
|Management Interface||Multi-function Windows-based Interface with Playback Control, Shows Builder, DCPS and KDM Management, Ingest Condition, System Setup-Maintenance and Log Viewer|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC 50/60Hz, 430W power supply|
|Operating Temperature||5 to 50 degrees C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Size||43 cm (W) x 17.8 cm (H) x 55 cm (D)|
4U Rack Mountable Unit
Technical specifications mentioned here, are subject to change without prior notice due to continuous product development.